If you are joining us late, never fear! You can peruse through the entry days below, and pick and choose which thing you'd like to do. I don't care if you choose the easiest tasks, especially if they'll help me spread the word about The Key of Kilenya. :-)
Note: June 30th is the last day to enter.
To see entries for days already passed:
June 14, 2011 (Day One) here.
June 15, 2011 (Day Two) here.
June 16, 2011 (Day Three) here.
June 17, 2011 (Day Four) here.
June 18, 2011 (Day Five) here.
June 19, 2011 (Day Six) here.
June 20, 2011 (Day Seven) here.
June 21, 2011 (Day Eight) here.
June 22, 2011 (Day Nine) here.
June 23, 2011 (Day Ten) here.
June 24, 2011 (Day Eleven) here.
June 25, 2011 (Day Twelve) here.
June 26, 2011 (Day Thirteen) here.
June 27, 2011 (Day Fourteen) here.
June 28, 2011 (Day Fifteen) here.
June 29, 2011 (Day Sixteen) here.
June 30, 2011 (Day Seventeen) here.
Before getting into the rules, I'm going to tell you about the prizes. Everyone loves free stuff, right?
$25 Amazon gift card
Earrings (I'll be making them - they'll have key(s) on them. Pictures to come soon. :-))
My entire Kilenya Series on eBook for FREE
Me to read, edit, offer opinion on first 4 pages of Wattpad user's (or other writer's) manuscript (Word Document, double spaced)
Necklace with a key on it - made especially for the winner (there won't be other necklaces like it in the whole world)
Autographed, personalized copy of my book
$10 iTunes gift card
Karen Hoover's eBook The Sapphire Flute (AMAZING!!! I just finished reading it and loved it!)
Jenni James' book Pride and Popularity - autographed, personalized. You all know this book is excellent :-)
Drawing from James E. Curwen (illustrator) YOUR CHOICE
Drawing from James E. Curwen HIS CHOICE
Giant CHOCOLATE key
Small CHOCOLATE key
And possibly other prizes (the chocolate keys are on backorder until September.)
Here's the thing - the number of entries will determine which of the above is in the "prize bag." The more entries, the more prizes. The bigger, better prizes won't be added until certain numbers of entries are obtained. Those prizes are:
- My entire series on eBook for FREE
- Drawing from James E. Curwen (illustrator) YOUR CHOICE (you pick which creature/person)
Drawing from James E. Curwen HIS CHOICE (he picks which creature/person)
- Giant CHOCOLATE key
- $25 Amazon gift card
- $10 iTunes gift card
- Necklace with a key on it - made especially for the winner (there won't be other necklaces like it in the whole world)
- Hair flowers
Here's how you get entries:
Each day I'll post a blog containing a few things you can do to get your name in the bag (questions to answer, small tasks to perform, etc.). You can have your name entered multiple times - the more times it goes in, the better are your chances of winning, and the more entries in the bag, the more prizes there are to win.
Here are the rules and other information:
Let other people know about the contest! If we have a whole ton of people enter, the prizes (as you've seen) will be amazing!
Some of the prizes won't be available until mid-July. For example, Jenni James' book (Pride and Popularity) doesn't even come out until then, and the printed version of my book won't come out until the beginning (or so) of August. And James will need time to complete the artwork.
- Anyone is eligible to enter (family excepting).
- You must send me an email (ap AT andreapearsonbooks DOT com subject line: Contest Entry) for your entries to be counted. If you perform the day's tasks, but don't send the email, I won't know to add your name to the hat. Also, I won't accept Private Messages/messages on my Facebook wall/profile/tweets, anything but an email to the above account as an entry.
- The first place winner will be allowed to choose first, followed by the second and so on.
- The winners will be chosen by name drawing.
- The winners will be given 8 (eight) hours to claim their prize. If they don't respond within eight hours, their place will be given to the next person in line.
- Winners will be informed via email or Private Message on Wattpad
- There will be as many winners as there are prizes - again, the more people to enter, the more prizes there will be.
- The ultimate deadline for the contest is June 30th, 11:59PM New York (Eastern) time.
- You can do entries for previous days, as long as all entries are in by the above time.
- Make sure you tell me your name (Wattpad user names work) so I give the entries to the right person!
- Use the same email address each time you submit entries.
That's all the information I have!
Good luck, and email me if you have any questions! :-)
Go here for today's entries! Complete as many of them as you can!