For information about this contest go here. Remember it's never too late to go back and complete entries for previous days. If you find you don't have time to catch up on the reading, simply doing the "other" entries is perfectly acceptable.
The number in parenthesis after the items listed below is the number of entries you'll get for completing that task
And here are those tasks!
Questions (if answered incorrectly, the entries won't count):
- Question from Chapter Seventeen of The Key of Kilenya: What does Jacob have to do to get the Key to work? (2)
- Question from Chapter Eighteen of The Key of Kilenya: Why would someone want to become a Lorkon? (2)
- Watch this YouTube video. How many agents/publishers should you submit to when you're ready to submit? (2)
- Tweet/Facebook/post to your blog the following: Only one day left to go until my friend's book, The Key of Kilenya is released! (2 - Facebook, 2 - Twitter, 2 - blog. 6 entries possible. Entries aren't dependent on number of friends/followers)
- Fan the Wattpad users who asked the questions in the video above (2). Tell them why you're fanning them. :-) (4)
- Follow Karen Hoover on Twitter (2)
- Friend James Curwen on Facebook (he just created his Facebook account :-)) (2)
- "Vote" for chapters fifteen through seventeen on Wattpad (2)
Please don't comment on this blog with the answers. Send me an email (ap AT andreapearsonbooks DOT com - replace the AT with @ and the DOT with .) telling me the answers to the above questions and which of the other entries you completed (including number of friends/followers you have on Facebook/Twitter). Make sure the subject of the email says something along the lines of "contest."
Oh, and don't forget to use the same email address for each entry, and to give me a name (Wattpad user name works), so I know where to give credit. :-)