Here's how things will go:
You have until 11:59pm (New York time) tonight (June 30, 2011) to get your entries in. Anything later than that can't (and won't) be counted.
The winners will be randomly drawn, posted on this blog, and notified via email tomorrow (July 1, 2011).
They'll then have eight hours to respond.
When they respond, I'll let them know which prizes are (still) available, and they'll choose one of those prizes.
There will be much rejoicing.
And that's it!
For information about this contest (including prizes, rules and the other day entries), go here. Remember it's never too late to go back and complete entries for previous days. If you find you don't have time to catch up on the reading, simply doing the "other" entries is perfectly acceptable.
The number in parenthesis after the items listed below is the number of entries you'll get for completing that task.
And here are those tasks!
Questions from reading The Key of Kilenya and watching YouTube videos (if answered incorrectly, the entries won't count):
- What do you expect will happen in book two? (2)
- What do you think will happen in the series? (There are six books) (2)
- Watch this YouTube video. What is one of the ways I suggest that will help you stay focused on writing one story at a time?
- Fan the Wattpad User who asked the question for the above video. (1) Give them credit (let them know why you're fanning them). (2
- Create a soundtrack for the book (if you've read it) and send it to me (the list of songs) (10)
- Post on Facebook what you thought of the book (if you've read it) along with this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ3PxgPwz7A (4)
- Post the above video on Facebook (for those of you who haven't had the chance to read The Key of Kilenya yet), letting people know the book has just been published. (2)
Please don't comment on this blog with the answers. Send me an email (ap AT andreapearsonbooks DOT com - replace the AT with @ and the DOT with .) telling me the answers to the above questions and which of the other entries you completed (including number of friends/followers you have on Facebook/Twitter). Make sure the subject of the email says something along the lines of "contest."
Oh, and don't forget to use the same email address for each entry, and to give me a name (Wattpad user name works), so I know where to give credit. :-)