These are the prizes available so far:
Small CHOCOLATE key
Jenni James' book Pride and Popularity - autographed, personalized.
Karen Hoover's eBook The Sapphire Flute
Autographed, personalized copy of my book
Me to read, edit, offer opinion on first 4 pages of Wattpad user's (or other writer's) manuscript (Word Document, double spaced)
We need at least five more people to enter to add the first of the bigger prizes - key earrings - so make sure you tell your kids, friends, family, neighbors, everyone. :-)
For information about the contest (including the big prizes, rules and the other day entries), go here.
The number in parenthesis after the items listed below is the number of entries you'll get for completing that task. For example, if you answer both questions regarding chapter six correctly, you'll get four points. (And so on and so forth.)
And here are those tasks!
Questions (if answered incorrectly, the entries won't count):
- Question from Chapter Six of The Key of Kilenya: What carries Jacob through the forest to the manor? (2)
- Question from Chapter Six of The Key of Kilenya: What does Jacob see after escaping the manor? (2)
- Question from Chapter Seven of The Key of Kilenya: What is Aldo like when Jacob meets him? (2)
- Follow this (my) blog (1)
- Tweet about this contest (make sure to post this link in your tweet, so people know where to go to find the contest: http://bit.ly/mH0Oa3) (1 entry. Plus 1 entry for every 25 people who follow you)
- Add The Key of Kilenya to your library on Wattpad (1)
- Post this YouTube video to your Facebook account (1 for posting, +1 for every 25 friends you have)
While you send me your entries, also tell me which of the bigger prizes you're most interested in. Go here to see them.
Please don't comment on this blog with the answers. Send me an email (ap AT andreapearsonbooks DOT com - replace the AT with @ and the DOT with .) telling me the answers to the above questions and which of the other entries you completed (including number of friends/followers you have on Facebook/Twitter). Make sure the subject of the email says something along the lines of "contest."
Oh, and don't forget to use the same email address for each entry, and to give me a name (Wattpad user name works), so I know where to give credit. :-)