Here's me describing the book:
If you'd like to purchase it, for the next couple of weeks it's on Smashwords for free (available for any ereader). Go here for more info. :-)
Dang, that's awesome news. :-)
And now on to Day Fifteen of the Kilenya Contest. :-)
For information about this contest (including the prizes, rules and the other day entries), go here. Remember it's never too late to go back and complete entries for previous days. If you find you don't have time to catch up on the reading, simply doing the "other" entries is perfectly acceptable.
The number in parenthesis after the items listed below is the number of entries you'll get for completing that task.
And here are those tasks!
Questions (if answered incorrectly, the entries won't count):
- Question from Chapter Eighteen of The Key of Kilenya: What happened to Jacob when the Lorkon touched him, according to the Makalos? (2)
- What was your favorite chapter/part of The Key of Kilenya? (2)
- What did you think of the ending of the book? (2)
- Spread the word!! Tell everyone you know that The Key of Kilenya has been published, and give them this link: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/68856. (Title and link must be together. 2 entries for every site you use (Twitter/Facebook/blog, etc. 1 entry for every five people you email.)
- Check out my guest post on Tristi's blog. How old is my youngest brother? (2)
After today, there are only two days left to enter! Get your entries in!
Please don't comment on this blog with the answers. Send me an email (ap AT andreapearsonbooks DOT com - replace the AT with @ and the DOT with .) telling me the answers to the above questions and which of the other entries you completed (including number of friends/followers you have on Facebook/Twitter). Make sure the subject of the email says something along the lines of "contest."
Oh, and don't forget to use the same email address for each entry, and to give me a name (Wattpad user name works), so I know where to give credit. :-)