For information about this contest (including the big prizes, rules and the other day entries), go here. Remember it's never too late to go back and complete entries for previous days. If you find you don't have time to catch up on the reading, simply doing the "other" entries is perfectly acceptable.
The number in parenthesis after the items listed below is the number of entries you'll get for completing that task. For example, if you answer both questions regarding chapter ten correctly, you'll get four points. (And so on and so forth.)
And here are those tasks!
Questions (if answered incorrectly, the entries won't count):
- Question from Chapter Ten of The Key of Kilenya: Why was Jacob embarrassed to have Early take him back to Taga? (2)
- Question from Chapter Eleven of The Key of Kilenya: What is the Dust like? (2)
- Watch this video and tell me one of the phrases I mention that you could easily eliminate from your writing.
- Tell me why you think running a contest to help spread the word about a book release is either beneficial, or not so beneficial (2)
- If your book were getting published soon, what would you do to spread the word? (2)
- "Vote" for chapters one through five on Wattpad (2)
Please don't comment on this blog with the answers. Send me an email (ap AT andreapearsonbooks DOT com - replace the AT with @ and the DOT with .) telling me the answers to the above questions and which of the other entries you completed (including number of friends/followers you have on Facebook/Twitter). Make sure the subject of the email says something along the lines of "contest."
Oh, and don't forget to use the same email address for each entry, and to give me a name (Wattpad user name works), so I know where to give credit. :-)