Anyway, now on to what this post is really about. CONTESTS!!! :-) Welcome to Day Five!!!
For information about this contest (including the big prizes, rules and the other day entries), go here. Remember it's never too late to go back and complete entries for previous days. If you find you don't have time to catch up on the reading, simply doing the "other" entries is perfectly acceptable.
The number in parenthesis after the items listed below is the number of entries you'll get for completing that task. For example, if you answer both questions regarding chapter eight correctly, you'll get four points. (And so on and so forth.)
And here are those tasks!
Questions (if answered incorrectly, the entries won't count):
- What did you think of chapters four through seven? Was there anything you'd improve upon, if you were the author? What did you like best?
- Question from Chapter Eight of The Key of Kilenya: What is the name of the Fire Pulser? (2)
- Question from Chapter Eight of The Key of Kilenya: What does Akeno say is at least thirty feet deep? (2)
- Question from Chapter Nine of The Key of Kilenya: What does Jacob want to cook? (2)
- "Like" The Key of Kilenya Facebook Page (1)
- Get friends to enter (tell me their names - I'll give you the points when they enter) (2 for each person)
- Send me a picture of a celebrity you think should play Jacob in the movie when it comes out (2)
While you send me your entries, also tell me which of the bigger prizes you're most interested in. Go here to see them.
Please don't comment on this blog with the answers. Send me an email (ap AT andreapearsonbooks DOT com - replace the AT with @ and the DOT with .) telling me the answers to the above questions and which of the other entries you completed (including number of friends/followers you have on Facebook/Twitter). Make sure the subject of the email says something along the lines of "contest."
Oh, and don't forget to use the same email address for each entry, and to give me a name (Wattpad user name works), so I know where to give credit. :-)