Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Author Interview!

I love author interviews! :-)

This one was put together by the amazing Diana Ault who is SOO super supportive. You can check it out here, on her blog.

A couple of other updates:
I got my hands on the most amazing website ever--readers, beware! You're going to be seeing a lot more reviews of my books! I'm super excited. :-) I'll give more information after I figure out how to use it. :-)

Oh, and also, we're putting together an eBook anthology of books 1 and 2 for people who don't want to purchase them separately. It'll have its own cover (which is going to be awesome!), will cost $1.99 (discounting both books), and will be ready in a month or so. Keep your eyes peeled! :-)

Next, I'm getting ready to write the climax of August Fortress, Kilenya Series Book Three! Eeek! It's going to be so intense! I'm freaking out about it. Not only did Jacob just about die, trying to get away from an Eetu fish, but now he's going to be facing _____, _____, and _______! (Don't want to give away any spoilers. :-))

Last but not least, the amazing Jon Schmidt, Steve Nelson, and ThePianoGuys have put together another incredible music video. Check it out:

No comments:

Post a Comment