Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Buy-One-Get-One-Free Sale!

Anyone who buys one of my ebooks between now and Saturday, August 10 at midnight and forwards me proof of purchase of that book can get a book of equal (or lesser) value for free.

Rules:
  • Must email me proof of purchase with a date on it. (You can screenshot or forward your confirmation email)
  • Date must be from within the period of this promotion
  • Must tell me which book you'd like for free (find them on my website here)
  • Patreon-exclusive books are ineligible, as is Shadow Prophet (since it hasn't been released yet)
  • Book must be of the same--or less--value as the one you purchased
  • Give me a couple of days to get to your emails
  • No limit. Want five free books? Buy five books of the same value, send PofP, let me know which five you want, and I'll get them to you
And that's it.

Ready, set, go! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Great deal of buy one and get one free sale it can also help people who are willing to buy your e-book can get one free, and however reading is good habit it doesn't matter if you read from a book or a e-book.
    also checkout- https://www.getmemymedicare.com

    ReplyDelete