Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Freakin' Cool Announcements!!!

FINALLY! It's Wednesday, and everything has been tied up and arranged and solidified and I can make my announcements!! Yay!!! :-)

I've got three really awesome and cool ones to make. :-)

First, I've teamed up with some fabulous people to provide authors with cool and awesome stuff. I'll be formatting eBooks, James Curwen will be doing covers, and BJ Rowley will be typesetting and proofreading. If you want more information, click on my tab above titled "Author Services." We're in negotiations with an editor to offer editorial services soon. Information coming.

Second, and EEEEK!!! We're releasing a special revised edition of The Key of Kilenya!!! I'm so incredibly excited about this! It will be complete with illustrations and pictures. And when I say pictures, I mean pictures of Jacob's high school and pictures of the canyon he runs into at the start of the book. Eeek! The eBook will have links to the illustrations and pictures, and the physical book will actually have them. The physical book will also be slightly larger in size than the previous edition, to facilitate the awesome illustrations. :-)

Third, and my absolute, favorite announcement of all time!! I've partnered up with James Curwen (my cover designer) and his merchandising company to put out a line of collector's edition miniatures!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! (Please excuse my yelling. :-)) The first thing will be the Key of Kilenya, which is rather fitting, right? :-) You'll be able to use it as a necklace, a key chain, a bracelet, or whatever else you can think of. And they're going to be doing Molgs, Macaria ruins, Jacob, Akeno, Aloren, the Lorkon, and possibly even the Fat Lady. Ha ha! I can't wait! It's going to be awesome!

Sigh. :-)

Oh, and also, Samara: A Kilenya Romance is up for free again today and tomorrow (Feb 29 and Mar 1). If you didn't get the chance last time to download it, go ahead and do it now. And share it with friends and family! :-)

13 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! Congrats on having so much great news and success!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I really can't wait to see how the miniatures come out! :-)

      Delete
  2. So awesome! I have read all the Kilenya books and have really enjoyed them. I hope more people get to read them (and enter 1 of the giveaways I'm involved with that includes the Key Series) as I'm sure they will love them too. I can not wait for the 3rd in the Key Series.

    Congrats on all your great news.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving the third book. It's so much fun so far! I can't wait for it to come out! :-) And thanks for all your help with giveaways! :-)

      Delete
  3. Yay for these exciting developments! I want a key! Let me know when they are available!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do! I'll be posting it all over the place. :-)

      Delete
  4. I just won a copy of your book! Can't wait to read it and pass it on to my 16 year old too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way cool, Andrea. I'm proud to know you and see your accomplishments.
    Pam Brittain

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, I guess your hard work and dedication is starting to pay off.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great news Andrea. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete