Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My First Book Signing!!! Yay! :-)

My first ever book signing is going to be this Saturday, November 5, 2011!! I can't even begin to say how excited and thrilled I am. :-) Actually, I'll be having two book signings on Saturday. Yayness! :-)

Here's the info!

First Book Signing:

Time:10:00am to 2:00pm
City/State: Heber, UT
Bookstore: Handcarts in the Valley
Address/Phone #: 32 S Main St # C, Heber, UT (435) 657-0107

Second Book Signing:

Time: 6:00pm to 8:00pm
City/State: Roosevelt, UT
Bookstore: Inspirations
Address/Phone #: 1563 East Highway 40, Roosevelt, UT (435) 722-2160

I'll be signing both books in my series, The Key of Kilenya and The Ember Gods. Plus, two of my best friend authors will be signing with me!

Tristi Pinkston, author of the Secret Sisters Mysteries, and Jenni James, author of the Jane Austen Diaries (Pride and Popularity).

I've read books by both of these women, and can I tell you how awesome they are? I about DIE laughing when reading Tristi's Secret Sisters Mysteries, and I about DIE giggling when reading Jenni's Jane Austen re-writes! They're hilarious books, and you'll just love these two women!

Can't wait to see you there!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to be signing with you! WE're going to have so much fun! Eeeh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to pop by and wish you luck on at your book signing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I hope I don't die of nervousness. :-)

    And Jenni, we are going to have a blast! :-)

    ReplyDelete