Saturday, March 26, 2011

Updating Time!

Okay, just a quick update. :-)

The most applicable update to this blog is the fact that I left my publisher a couple of days ago. I learned some rather disturbing things, and decided it was time to move on. I'm now in the process of finding another agent/publisher. I'm excited for the task – I feel good about my decision to leave my publisher, and I know things'll work out.

The most exciting update of all: I got married three weeks ago! Yay! I absolutely love being married (what else would you expect from a newlywed? :-)) and have the most amazing, supportive husband ever. Sigh. :-)

Anyway – those are the main updates. I'm still working three jobs (two part time, one full time) and life is crazy busy right now.

Onward, ever onward!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Andrea, congratulations to you and your husband. I hope you both enjoy life's every happiness.

    I've noticed of late that more than a few bloggers have left publishers and moved on. When one door closes, another opens . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting married! It really is the best thing in the world, isn't it. :)

    Good luck with your book. I'm sure it's hard to decide to leave your publisher, but you have to do what's right for you and your book. I hope you find an agent/publisher who loves it like you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about your publisher. Hope you get a really great agent! And how's married life? Facebook me sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sympathy and congratulations rolled up into one comment! I am sure you'll find another publisher, too, though. I wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you the best! Great work!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete