Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Must apologize!

I haven't posted anything in a really long time and just wanted to say I'm sorry for that. :-) I have an actual excuse. Or four. :-)

First, I'm working three jobs, and am away from the computer from 6:45am until 7:00pm most days. It's been fun to be so busy, but really hard on my "internet" life. :-) You know, Twitter, Facebook, and my blogs. My full-time job is centered around the computer, but I don't even have time to think about getting on the internet for fun stuff. 

Next, I'm dating someone. He's totally super, hot, awesome, fun, and cool. Oh, and hot. :-) Plus, he's a genius - seriously. Molecular biologist, amazing artist, great musician. Can't go wrong with someone who has brains, in my opinion. :-)

So, basically, I get home from work and head to his place, or we go out somewhere, then I come home and go straight to bed.

Anyway. Just thought I'd let you all know that I still exist, but that I won't be blogging a whole lot for the next while. At least until things calm down.

And, just for kicks and giggles, my newest favorite Youtube video:



Isn't that awesome? :-) Okay, so if you have a hard time perceiving differences in pitches, it won't be so funny. Sorry 'bout that. :-) I think it's simply wonderful, though. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Wow You sound busy. Take your time. We will be here patiently waiting :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds busy but wonderful! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life always comes before blogging on the priority list, and I'm so glad to hear yours is full of happy right now.

    That video clip was painful though. PAINFUL!

    ReplyDelete