Friday, April 16, 2010

Book Review: The Princess Diaries

Author: Meg Cabot


The Princess Diaries is the story of a fourteen year old named Mia Thermopolis, who is an average girl with every day problems. Problems to which almost anyone could relate (guys excluded, of course. :-)). She finds out she's a princess and everything falls apart. It's great. :-)


This is one of the funniest books I've ever read. If only I'd heard of it as a young teenager! The characters were well rounded, Mia is a great MC, and the dilemmas are true to girls. Plus, the book was clean. I like clean books. :-)

Listening to: Ray Stevens (does anyone know who he is? :-))

4 comments:

  1. You know, I enjoyed the book but I really liked the movie a lot more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, your red fish isn't as smart as the others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read anything by Meg Cabot but I understand she's a delightful read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My red fish is just as smart - he simply chosen not to allow others to see his smarts. :-)

    My mom and I watched Princess Diaries, and I did enjoy it. :-)

    Oh, and I've loved the books I've read so far by Meg Cabot (Princess Diaries one and two, and Avalon High). Princess Diaries has been my favorite so far.

    ReplyDelete